This is a nice 1962 Ford short box unibody
This truck started life down South so it was a rest free truck to start, not a junk patched together truck! You can feel the bottom of the bed sides and they are just a nice original piece of sheet metal like they should be! Is a nice driver with power steering, disc brakes, heat and a radio. Good season to drive around in style and comfort!
The body was recently painted, correctly, with hugger orange, base clear. new rubber seals all the way around it and window felt and all the normal that gets replaced on a high end restoration, 3 or so years ago.
- The engine is a 1970 350 300HP 10.25:1 CR and runs top notch and is a turn key truck, never gave me an issue just start it and go!
- Tranny is a turbo 350, shifts just like it should, floor shifter.
- Rear is a 9 inch Ford.
- Front has disc brakes .
- Power brakes, power steering.
- The bed of the truck is in really good shape for being a truck and is bedlined, topped off by a custom cover.
- Headers with 2.5 inch exhaust.
The truck is shaved, there are door poppers in the bed of the truck, you push them right through the custom made tonneau cover and do not need to take it off to open the doors, very slick.
A lot of work time and money went into this truck, it is a slick ride.
Location: Gloversville, New York, United States
Price: $19,995 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 8, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.