- · 1969 Classic FORD F-250
- · Notpretty but dependable, easy to drive
- · Builtto work, none tougher! Increases in value each year
- · Longbed, V-8, Auto, Power steering, Power brakes
- · Needs some cosmetic attention: Floorboards, horn assembly on steering wheel, needs CD playerspeaker on driver door, the factory air needs compressor, small crack inwindshield, oil pan plug has been replaced but still a small leak as all oldFord trucks do, small dent on front bumper, dent on passenger door, some rusthere and there, needs paint and minor int. work.
- · Has been repaired/replaced: Electronic ignition, new hoodhinges, new headlights, new battery and volt regulator, new starter in ’19, allthree U-joints replaced in ’21,newer brakes and rear suspension rebuilt in ’20, rear air shocks, good tires, heavy dutytow hitch with lock & key, heavy duty radiator runs cool, new ignitionswitch and harness, new alternator, bed replaced several years ago and set upfor saddle fuel tanks should you choose to install them. I have always used20/50 Kindal Oil.
- · 4-Volume Ford shop repair manual included plus wiring guide
- · Currentlylicensed, registered, and insured in California through Dec. 2022
- · Witha paint job and cosmetics it’s easily a $20,000 to $25,000 truck.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1969 Ford F-250 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: whittierwonders
Location: Temple City, California, United States