1970 GMC Sierra 2500 Custom Pick Up
454 big block v8 engine!
No expense was spared on this restoration.
This is a recent restoration and this rare truck really was done right. The truck starts right up, idles smoothly, and drives down the road just beautifully. The big block motor along with the custom dual exhaust really give this truck an amazing sound.
- This GMC stops traffic everywhere it goes!
- This truck really has the look!
- This pick up is ready for a weekend cruise to the local car show.
The custom two-tone burgundy paint shines like new and the metal body is totally straight and solid from top to bottom.
The custom black interior is also in excellent condition front and back.
The chrome bumper, factory decals, exterior/interior trim, exterior/interior lighting, gauges, custom bed, custom tailgate, etc. Look and operate as they should.
This is a non-smoker vehicle.
The 454 v8 engine is smooth and solid and the automatic turbo 400 transmission shifts perfectly.
This 1 of a kind GMC truck is ready for the open road so don’t lose out on this great deal.
The options on this pick up include:
- Full power
- 2500 model
- 454 big block v8 engine
- Rear wheel drive
- Sound system
- Steel bed
- Chrome valve covers
- Chrome air cleaner
- Custom dual exhaust system
- Turbo 400 transmission
- Upgraded 16″ chrome wheels
- Like new 16″ matching bfgoodrich tires
- Sliding rear window
- Custom bed
- Custom removable diamond plate tailgate
- Tow package w/removable step
- Chrome light bar
- Black carpet mats
- New black carpeting
- Matching black sun visors
- Custom painted dashboard/glove box
- Fully serviced
- And so much more…
There is nothing left to add to this custom truck!
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1970 GMC Sierra
Seller's other items: empireautos11
Location: Bohemia, New York, United States